SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Ann: Suspension from Official Quotation, page-64

1. 482 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    It is a request for a temporary suspension to prevent uniformed (i.e. highly speculative) trading before announcement of HY 15 financials. I don't see it as implying a situation any different to what we already know. Too much debt, need for write down, etc etc but we know that and the SP is priced accordingly for short term pain and worse. However there is nothing in this announcement to suggest insolvency and that is the biggest risk to our capital rather than SP volatility and according to the announcement made at a time when both ASIC and the auditors have been on the inside the stock will resume trading on Monday. Take that for what it is.

It will likely take a hit on Monday but probably would have before the end of the week anyway when a bit of fear sets in and people reassess their risk threshold and opt to cash out prior to the announcement. Especially if it kept running hot til then. Panic selling momentum on uninformed guesswork could well be more of a risk to those of us holding than taking a hit on Monday when the numbers are put on the table. That is my 2 bobs worth anyway. I don't like not being in control of my investment any more than anyone else and like many on here I am over extended on SGH but there is nothing we can do about it now but wait.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.