NOR 4.44% 4.7¢ norwood systems limited

First time post as I felt its warranted with the emotions...

1. 23 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    First time post as I felt its warranted with the emotions released on NOR.

- Suspension and Trading Halts
    If I were to analyse the most frequently used acronym in HC it is - DYOR. As we all are trading in the ASX its just common sense to refer to its rules and procedures rather than make up ASSumptions. Read up on http://www.asx.com.au/documents/rules/Chapter17.pdf and be well informed.

- Regarding NOR and its tech
    Most of you invested or scaling NOR should be aware of the recent events with PO doing a world tour as well as marketing the brand extensively. Unlike many startup techs NOR has also progressed into one that has started generating revenue. Putting the recent events together with the trading halt and voluntary suspension to announce a distribution agreement in place - does not equal to negative news.
    Some of you have compared NOR to existing apps and technologies. If you have used WhatsApp / Viber / Line etc. you would note that its easy to get unsolicited messages and security is a paramount issue. I see NOR providing value add (and differentiating itself) in the corporate market with its CORONA platform whilst also setting up itself with a quality service with WP to gain a substantial user base. Regarding the latter its important to understand that NOR will be valued based on the $ per user, should a major league be interested in acquiring NOR.

Nearly all deals in the tech industry are based on inflated valuations mainly due to the appealing factor of the industry offering high ROIC at minimal to no debt. The only exception is when it is a deal eventuating from distress. So there is no need let your emotions run wild.

I advise people not to take any baits and hope my rational sentiments above would help everyone to contribute sensibly and rationally in this thread as well as help enjoy your weekend in positive spirits.

All the above is IMO and does not constitute investment advise

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.002(4.44%)
Mkt cap ! $21.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.7¢ 4.4¢ $18.86K 418.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 103074 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.03pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.