FGL 12.5% 1.8¢ frugl group limited

HAHAHA Ryobal when I read that you have finally came to your...

1. 489 Posts.
    HAHAHA Ryobal when I read that you have finally came to your senses re. Wangle I could not believe it. The number of times you have blatantly ramped it on the day trading and STT forums trying to get a quick pump was hilarious and utterly embarrassing for you and your credibility. I did tell people when we were at 5 cps "see you at 3 cps" because I realised the fundamental problems Wangle has in actually getting money from paying customers+ the glaringly obvious other reasons like management incompetency, a product that seems to be only marginally better than other offerings (if it actually worked) and the fact that they missed the release deadline no less than 3 times and still could not release something substantial. Everyone laughed in my face when I said that and here we are still at 3 cps and NO APP. Happy days!

Some more memorable quotes from you:
    "wgl. no brainer. app working better after sell down. heaps of pips."

"I'm connected solidly last 24 hours, 17% savings and 3x faster...
    My frustrations are now gone and super happy but would like an update from market!!! will buy more today for sure."

So either what you were saying was completely not the truth or you were just trying to pump the stock and get a quick exit. @TwentyTh23e you are correct sir he almost deserves to have his account suspended.

The number of times you have said this should be 20c + and "I'm backing up the truck" to buy more shares is criminal given what you have just posted.

BTW I don't care how much hate I get from exposing your behaviour on the WGL thread (ramping is against HC guidelines) because I am still enjoying the money from selling out at 5.5 c

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.002(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $1.888M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.6¢ $4.338K 250K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 101222 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.03pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.