ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,708 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    Sorry @sachz I beg to disagree with you that the “…offer is out of our hands” – dependent on the nature of the offer!
    If it is for a certain price per share - to acquire an xx% of issued shares – then as part of the BoD’s considerations – not only of all the offer’s details - which IMO they have not had enough time for (due obvious festive season breaks, and therefore a Suspension after the initial obligatory TH) - they also need to tell S/h’s their recommendation - in their Ann – whether s/h’s do :
    - nothing (because the BoD considers the price offered as too low, or
    - accept the price offered – based on either :
    - s/h’s opinions about the BoD’s TBA update of near term future prospects that would likely materially boost the SP
    - the BoD’s view that already having received 1 offer, ITO the likelihood exists of an even higher offer from another bidder.
    I have from experience - over decades – seen this type of response (as I’ve outlined above) from many BoD’s of the plethora of ASX small-cap mining stocks I’ve traded in that time. Thus IMO, a lot of posters – on this subject - would not be aware of past practices of BoD’s of other ASX stocks – which have received similar-style offers. Rgds TG.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.