LAA 0.00% 1.1¢ latam autos limited

Thanks for posting article Galvanise didn't realise Link went to...

1. 216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Thanks for posting article Galvanise didn't realise Link went to subscription page.

I can't see how they could seek to raise capital with a premium attached to the current SP. There is now increased risk associated with Trump's policies impacting on the South American market adversely.

We have Carsales obviously expanding into the same market who have more funds to be able to expand and market their services.

As far as remuneration of management is concerned I don't work for free, and I don't want managers of my investments to be willing to work for nothing, as I don't think that generally attracts the best and brightest.

Without a big fish competitor or due to a big fish competitors interest in this company there were opportunities to profit here. I no longer see those opportunities. I will be selling at a loss as soon as possible in the absence of any further information or compelling alternatives proposed by management.

I certainly don't blame management they had a good idea, which they were executing on a timeline that didn't assume the entry of a major competitor to the market.

My opinion only, I rarely post here anymore due to misinformation and the prevelance of self serving posts.

GL all, hope management can pull a rabbit from their hats, if not I'd be seeking some qualified advice in terms of your investment.

Cheers, JB

Sorry still on mobile, while enjoying a drink.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LAA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.