CF1 0.00% 1.9¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

NAB boss getting absolutely grilled about NAB FP, fair to say...

1. 239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    NAB boss getting absolutely grilled about NAB FP, fair to say they've had a lot on their plate the last couple of days, so IAM likely not at the top of their To-do list. I'm definitely not reading anything extra into the delays than that at this stage.

In hindsight, I'm glad that NAB didn't announce any ties with IAM this week - or that may have been raised along the lines of you've had these problems, and now you're going to cut jobs and offshore these services?

So where does that leave us?
    As MF has said numerous times, we're in the right place, at the right time. NAB has to improve their compliance, which IAM is the perfect fit for, along with the obvious cost savings.
    The guys have talked on numerous occasions, about how IAM helps adviser meet their legal obligations, such as Best interest duty, so this partnership could be a match made in heaven.

Let's hope IAM and NAB come out next week with joint statements, along the lines of "trialling services to help improve our compliance and meeting legal obligations". Cost savings are a bonus.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $45.02K 2.369M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1130173 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 618740 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.02pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.