QIN 0.00% 29.5¢ quintis ltd

Webb this the way I see it. Because I'm holding I probably will...

1. 1,115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Webb this the way I see it. Because I'm holding I probably will on the wrong side.

There are 400 mil shares. 60% in top 20 hands. Hopefully all the rats have left the ship. The rest wont leak depends on whose side they are on. I don't know who is friend or foe any more.

That mean a free float of 170 mil. QIN has about $80 mil in cash. The debt is in US bonds $330 AUD at about 8% with a term till 2023.

60 % of these bonds are held by Blackrock and they have 20 mil of shares. Are they a trojan horse that is my worry?

We are at 30c At TH if we have a dump on opening, surely we can soak up all of the free float 170 mil * 30 or $50 mil,

There is also the option of a CR. I would be happy to subscribe just to stick it to FW

QIN as far I can see is not talking to auditors at the moment. They are in discussion with UBS, the contender FW has GS on his side. So you see its not a matter of the books but who has got the biggest war chest.

The prize is 12,000 Ha of plantation. Farming infrastructure, 5 mil plants with their valuable timber and oil, that have been growing in the ground for the last 15 years, ready to harvested in 2 years time. Pharma co in the US ready to develop products based on the oil. It's all ready to go, only question who is going to own it. I hope the good guys us the SH will

GLTAH

I respect your thoughts, let me know how the bad guys can win?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QIN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.