QIN 0.00% 29.5¢ quintis ltd

Ann: Suspension from Official Quotation, page-72

1. 4,793 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    he, (hottuna) as a Non holder and spend time here everyday by calling QIN going to zero is just Disgusting and non mercy at all...

i just cant get why he so hated about QIN and being extreme negative to this company...

i am also a non holder and drop here some times but i felt there are many subjective and brutal posts here and there all the time...

isn't OZ a country with more kindness and brotherhood than hate and discrimination and cold bloodness?

whats have Qin done to get him so sick of this company?

as being a normal person, i always believe there must be a really bad experience happen to him or he got abused really bad to make him dislike QIN so bad and Pray QIN going to zero...

(i put him on ignore)

i felt sad by reading so many cold blood and un responsible posts and 90% of these negative posts came from Non holders and he is the most unrespectful person i have ever seen who have showed his Cold bloodless and non mercy at all to those in the suffering....

the whole QIN threads turned really bad and no humanity and it should get suspended the same and reopen when QIN announced more news....

sorry for my poor english because i am so disappointed why cant we give each other a Hand to warm those poor heart than step others to the deep........

God bless those who have Mercy and kindness and Money never can buy them.
    Last edited by xindongzuitaohua: 17/05/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QIN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.