QIN 0.00% 29.5¢ quintis ltd

Ann: Suspension from Official Quotation, page-76

1. 4,793 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    hi buddy

it means:

i am drinking while seeing the peach blossom and fall in love with it....

it is kind of feeling and enjoying which Money cant buy though...

one more thing to QIN, it is only a stock among thousands stocks and no matter how hard and how bad towards your buying and holding and selling, dont let that harsh feeling ruin your life, it can be one day, one week, but try not let be one month or years, you might never forgot that deep pain even 1o years later, but please try not let QIN ruin your life...

i can understand it is bloody painful and could be mounting pressure and regretness and felt sick and really disappointed, BUT:

remember time can cure your pain, let time goes by and try focus on your other brighter part of your lives, your wife, your kids, your parents, your healthy , your smile and your joy, because they are Money never can buy.....

as long as you still exist, everything is possible to get back one day..

money gone, just let gone, you must try not lose your passion of pursuing and enjoying life...

go to beach crying hardly and start learn to be Strong is one of solution to get life going...

never lose your hope and everyday is a NEW day..

we are here help and god will knew and i believe that is Money cant buy.....

good luck to those have mercy and god bless us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QIN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.