G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

Ann: Suspension from Official Quotation, page-79

1. 16 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    MUS1.jpg The article that was written was surely a joke and a bid to derail the development of MUS. This is Mustangs first auction and of coarse there are always going to be ways they can improve on and i do congratulate the company for getting to this stage and trying their best!
    I have found pictures from the auction that clearly show that not all the samples were below average in quality as per that stupid article, these collections do look great and i am quite positive that there are a lot more on offer like the ones in the picture. There will definitely be some good profit from this auction.
    Having the stock suspended this late in the day has surely created more questions from both sides, ASX & MUS and we are going to have to wait longer for the TRUTH. I sill don't understand why there wasn't a TH from Friday until the announcement of the auction was released, it would of been a smart idea and the current SP wouldn't of happened...

I want to know who this "market source" is that has had this article written up though. One this i have noticed is that MUS were going to avoid bringing commercial grades, even so they are quite larger than expected too, can anyone give some more clarification to the grades that MUS expected to bring to this auction and even the size of the gems compared to the quality in the two pictures ?
    My gut is telling me that this is a set up..
    (I have attached the picture from that article too) rubies 2.PNG rubies.PNG
    Last edited by ajes2: 30/10/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.