TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Ann: Suspension from Official Quotation, page-49

1. 389 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    Good to see a reasoned response. As I have neither the time, nor the energy, to continuously respond to such emotionally charged rants that lack much substance. The contradictions and flaws in logic astound me; and like you, I have no idea why anyone would stay invested in a company if they have no confidence in the management.

I think the real fantasy is expecting this to go to 10c overnight.

Btw, talking of fantasy worlds... Dirty Money is an interesting watch on Netflix if anybody can spare some time, particularly the episode on Valliant. Bill Ackman with $8 billion in funds under management, lost $4 billion on that company. It shows that even the 'smartest' and richest investors live in a fantasy world sometimes.

In saying that, when we decide to speculatively invest in a company, we all live in a fantasy world to some extent. By it's very nature, speculation involves imagining scenarios that will favour the investor, which invokes fantasies. Let's see who's still around in 6-12 months when we find out whether this fantasy has materialised.

Good luck all.
    Last edited by Parcels: 06/02/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.