AUZ 7.14% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

Hi. Well this article dated 2nd March should give inestors,...

1. 913 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 618
    Hi.

Well this article dated 2nd March should give inestors, speculators and the downrampers something to think about.
    They have basically confirmed the off-take agreement with AUZ and SKI....so they would have already know about the trading halt (as they would have to do their research) plus they have confirmed a 7 year deal.....they did not mention any figures this time...maybe also have been asked not to in conjunction with the suspension here....IMO

But fortune 500 companies are all on the hunt for cobalt miners, the future for AUZ is looking more and more brighter....

So I believe IMO and am pretty confident that the suspension is purely a JORC code issue.
    Yes it has been on suspension for a week, but I would think that AUZ directors would want to make sure this time that they don't have this issue again by stating figures.

Also, when PLS came out with its deal, there was no actual figure (Please correct me if I am wrong). they obviously must have seen what happened to AUZ in relation to the Jorc Code, and made sure they did not have same issue, hence why maybe their reporting was all ok.

Once these samples are approved and these legal documents are Signed sealed and delivered, IMO AUZ market cap should start creeping back up or at least double what it is now.

Yes there will be a lot of manipulation and instos tactics to get people to sell IMO until the BFS, but they cannot keep it contained much longer....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $9.789M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $188 25K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 3568436 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2961544 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.07am 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.