AUZ 6.67% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

Love it & i can take a short break from trading :) .. Looks like...

1. 179 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 239
    Love it & i can take a short break from trading .. Looks like they will clarify few things , satisfy ASX & Nay Sayers next week & give us clarity around the samples / binding agreement & other T's & C's . They have already proven how diligent they are by being up by 650% plus in last 6 months , bringing the right people on board ( Tim) , raising more than $15mn from big hedge funds & having companies like SK Holdings backing them up . They have guaranteed customers who are willing to buy their produce from one of their projects & they have ample of other resources . Given the technicality of how big this all is , it's important to have sufficient time & give the ASX & Naysayers all the information & saving amateur investors from grief of short selling when market gets manipulated by big sharks.

Love your work AUZ Team & Good luck to all the LT holders .

Not so good news for ST Traders & those who have buy orders executed & were planning to sell before settlement kicks in to make a quick gain , as they will have to come up with funds to complete the settlement & are stuck .

Cheers & see you all next Monday !
    TG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.9¢ 0.7¢ $45.94K 5.737M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 4463881 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 4364826 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.