CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

In short. No Long version. Yeeeeah Nah. I have stated before,...

1. 148 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    In short. No

Long version. Yeeeeah Nah.

I have stated before, this company (not the reserve or plant) is not profitable. There are ways in which the process and shareholders can recoup losses but not with the megalomaniacal festering wound that is the corporate body.

On the plus side...
    1) New SSE might put fear of god into the workforce and kick it along a bit. But if he does, then the overseers will jump on him and try and warp him or fire him. ..What are they up to now? 9 General Managers in 3 years? Some of them pretty good GMs and people. 4 Managing Directors. 5 Process Managers since 2015.

2) They should be out of presold material to Mitsubishi or Samsung or whoever bought 6 months...oh wait..that would be 60k DMT of product at grade. ... I think they have produced somewhere nearer 30k DMT in 6 months?

So presumably, they still are in arrears 3 months of production of presold material? So no profit for another 3 months... they are going to struggle... Correct me if I am wrong on that material (it may have been contractual on 6 months of supply not quantity but I highly doubt it)

Just a guess.. DYOR.

** and 3)prebuy my book "CuDECO - The How To Make Friends, Employ Your Family, Subcontract 90% of Workforce at 125% Cost, Get Into Debt, and Onsell It To Suckers and Blame Previous Management"....
    Only 60cents a page!

Its only going to go up in price.. I predict $10 a page next financial year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.