WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

Ann: Suspension from Official Quotation, page-20

1. 12,135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1285
    so much hate on the other threads about WFE being a dud and that it is going to be the most expensive company without a project and all that ... the time to switch off from such threads for long terms like me...

coming back to the suspension post, I had mentioned the following:

"let us hope JB reigns in a BIG investor rather than a few small ones - that way the "urge" to offload the discounted shares is not that great... a CI normally stays put for longer than many small investors holding 1-2% of the register imo"

boy, am I glad that JB not only brought a CI but that too AIRGUIDE - nothing less... couldn't have asked for anything more... when I had the first look at the $3.1m placement at 0.5c, I thought, sheesh this is going down to 0.5c on the open... and then I read the 2nd part about our CI - AIRGUIDE and I thought wow, we can hit 0.8-0.9c for sure at some stage during trading... I would have never guessed the 1c open and the 1.7c high...

so what ever people want to say about WFE, please do but I ain't listening to anything other than what Mr. Market tells me...

YES, it was a huge run AND THERE WILL BE A CORRECTION - tell me about one share that did not correct after a huge run... but I am concentrating on the potentials here - and I think we are already on a winner here... short term corrections will only be a good time for more buying opportunities over the coming few weeks... one good TAR like acquisition in the next 4 weeks and we are on to Stage II of this spectacular run...

BRING IT ON !!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.