ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 530
    I agree wholeheartedly @nobaggage. “Wouldn't be so bad if after every ASX letter or inquiry the ASX release a statement saying that the company has answered their questions satisfactorily and they are satisfied the company is operating correctly.

I’d go a step further and say it should be compulsory. Reasons are obvious. Unlike when the tabloids print a retraction in font eight on page 13 to cover themselves legally

@goldbear77 are you aware of such a requirement or policy or practice?

Or is it normal for ASX to ‘muck rake’ and imply acceptance of response through no further questioning on subject?

Makes me wonder now whether it is a follow up to the Feb 19 response.

It is 23 pages, mostly the same response to each enquiry. Has it taken ASX that long to read and understand/ not understand it and come back for more or is it related to the December 4C or annual letter?

If the former that to me would be iresome.

Maybe they are not used to CE’s of Australian companies talking to their shareholders god forbid. Do they need to get an ASX advisor review public comms before releasing them FFS?

Be fantastic if the next quarterly exceeds guidance (I somehow think it just might too) and says we told you so and we’ve been conservative.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.