BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

which is why they dont. otherwise an influential investor...

1. 9,771 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3480
    which is why they dont. otherwise an influential investor bulletin or webinar which generally raise share price would not be considered non material

the share market is judged to be a mysterious creature when it comes to director responsibilities. they arent supposed to have a mystical power for divining how a market will react to information because the market frequently appears irrational

why should facebook share price falls affect all tech stocks?

thats why the threshold from a director's responsibility is generally treated as i said - though as ive said previously theres a wide degree of latitude because its all still judged via subjective perception

'expectation' casts a broad net

what a director focuses on is what is 'defensible'. thats why they generally use hard measures as ive pointed out - because its rationally testable and defensible if questioned

market reaction to a non income guaranted alliance is not something its possible to rationally test.

some days sp would rise. some do nothing. some fall.

as i said - smaller the market cap - more market will view non income announcements as potentially market relevant

BUD isnt quite that small anymore though its still within the bandwidth where thats a judgement call
    Last edited by goldbear77: 27/03/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.