AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Just the ramblings of a bored SH, but given that we've now been...

1. 349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    Just the ramblings of a bored SH, but given that we've now been suspended and are unlikely to trade until tomorrow/Thurs, I've conjured up the following (extremely left field) explanation for the events that have unfolded.

Given the suspension, will that not ensure that when we commence trade again the buy/sell depth will be cleansed, meaning that market sentiment at the time will drive where the price lands? Wouldn't that be an incredible time to drop another set of world-class drills/assays, potentially resulting in the SP starting at, say, 25-50% higher than it presently is? It is worth keeping in mind that a 50% premium on today's SP is still within a pip or two of our ATH!

Then, the negotiations that are due to be finalised in the next fortnight or so with our prospective TO/JV partner are based on the increased value - not on today's bargain-basement price.

ML/AirGuide are consummate professionals, to say the least. ML wouldn't have dared cause all of this commotion without thinking it through. Sounds to me like this could be the masterstroke of all time!

Clearly, none of this should be taken seriously as it is very much IMHO!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.