AUZ 6.25% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

Hi Guys, As per my other posts I’m no ‘miner’ nor have such exp...

1. 221 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Hi Guys,

As per my other posts I’m no ‘miner’ nor have such exp as some of most here. However what I’ll chime in is - bots hammered auz in the last hour of trading today, and heavily even from what I’ve seen for a while on the market.

There have been a few instances in the past where bots have destroyed stock in 10 minutes - just do some research on QBE as a high profile example.

Since then it has been common for the asx to suspend trading when bots are relentless - qbe was too late and literally went from $ to pennies in a couple of hours - asx have come down on these types of actions.

Lots of speculation going on about Ben is this and that, and the preso said this and that - it could well be just the bot activity - truth is we don’t know yet, just sharing some wisdom from my world - as I genuinely enjoy learning from some posters worlds here.

on the flip side I’d also like to see a response from AuZ tonight rather than tomorrow - it’s a critical time for us and lessons from previous halts should have been learned. Let’s see how we go!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $10.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $7.069K 988.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 11334814 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 981944 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.