AUZ 0.00% 0.7¢ australian mines limited

Ann: Suspension from Official Quotation, page-294

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15645
    That's great Bee , I'm sure your parents are proud ......of the thousand posts. I have to head off so will be quick . The poem was more a Nursery Ryme ( song ) ....however I agree we should change the Title to B..B Blacksheep....or Sheet whichever you would like to interchange. He seems to be the Blacksheep ATM so I guess it would suit the current situation and all.

One question I would have is if SKF is going to ' Fully ' fund the plant.......Why then is there a BFS needed at all ? .....and could the issue really be that it the suspension is more about the eluding to this by AUZ which is almost courting a full takeover .....which of course would absolutely ' Slingshot ' the SP. So I guess it could be construed to be quite a ' Suggestive ' or ' Preemptive ' thing to presume will or is about to happen. I think that is what most critics are saying on the thread. I'm not one of them by the way. I have absolutely no interest or view on AUZ. I was just throwing in the rhyme to lighten things up as I saw what happened the last time AUZ was in suspension. GLTAH's

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.789M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $804 113.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 3059701 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2961544 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.