CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

I do hope these promises come to fruition Neil, for the sake of...

1. 460 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 136
    I do hope these promises come to fruition Neil, for the sake of shareholders and for the sake of the company.
    There is so much untapped potential here on a market yet to become massive, but no doubt will become massive. Unfortunately I believe the directors have too much of a reputation in the market, and in reality, the ridiculous price paid for MCL, valuing it as 60 million dollar business when it had yet produced any meaningful revenue is a big reason why the sp is where it’s at.
    Think about this, picture Andrew going onto shark tank, having to tell them that the first crop they planned to harvest 500t from only produced 80t, the company is yet to produce any serious revenue besides 30 something thousand in the first quarterly and from what I saw not much more this quarter. He then goes onto value his business to them at 60 million dollars. Can you imagine the reaction? It is ridiculous and if the MCL deal was something even slightly reasonable then imo QBL wouldn’t be in such dire straits sp wise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.