AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

That’s correct so seeing MCO mined it can Aul claim it as...

1. 126 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    That’s correct so seeing MCO mined it can Aul claim it as there’s in the first pour . ?????
    Yes, I can't see why not. It is after all the first pour after the recomissioning of the plant.

Mean all they proved in the first pour is that the plant is working .Not exactly the information you require when trying to make a sound decision on whether to sell, buy more or hold .
    That's right they did prove it is working, so why would'nt it be informitive. Let's the market know it has an operational plant, which is a positive for the company and that step closer to full time mining and processing.

As obviously nobody wants to listen to different points of view and cautionary posts .
    Everyone has there own opinion and/or point of veiw whether it be positive or negative, however, if people are going to make financial decisions based on what they read on this forum with out researching the history of the mine, the board and the company, then they really should'nt be investing at all... IMO... GLTAH.. Cheers, Jaf...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.