RGT 0.00% 30.5¢ argent biopharma limited

Ann: Suspension from Official Quotation, page-53

1. 3,795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1980
    What a confusing set of questions. The company goes into a trading halt stating that they will inform the market before the beggining of trading on the 25th about a material commercial transaction. The market opens, then MXC releases a statement about a breach of contract notice to VC. Then a few minutes later it goes into volutary suspension pending the review of the new deal by the ASX. That doesn't strike you as odd? Seems pretty strange to me that they couldn't make the announcement that they said they were going to make and instead they issue a breach of contract notice to VC.

I'm not just guessing here. It's written in the announcements what is happening. Voluntary suspension is basically benefit of the doubt. If all is above board then trading will commence on the 27th. If questions need answering we will either see the suspension extended or it will be suspended under listing rule 17.3 (involuntary suspension). Imo we don't need to be concerned unless the suspension is extended.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3300 31.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 313 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.