CLA 7.14% 1.5¢ celsius resources limited.

Ann: Suspension from Official Quotation, page-136

1. 2,868 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 317
    the ASX is such a joke. They will hold up a company like CLA as if it's important to really go into immense detail to make sure everything is completely above board, while insto's manipulate the f* out of stock day in day out. some of the most unethical shit goes on on the ASX and they don't seem to care because they are all making a tidy profit but will act as if some inferred resource is the most important thing in the world.

whenever Im in an undervalued stock and it has a small run, In comes a speeding tIcket to ruin momentum.. and low and behold the company never has any Info to share w the market. but naturally the pump gets slIghtly deflated. I know this idea of an onbudsman Is healthy but the gross inconsistencies far outweigh what is In concept a good thing.

I am all for them actually overseeing ethical practice but it would be nice if it extended to the genuine underworld the asx harbours so wIllIngly to tgIse with deep pockets. if not then let a company release a god damn statement and go count your stacks instead of beating your hypocritical chests.

rant/end

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $36.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $8.3K 553.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 2889866 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 3099408 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.06am 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.