CLA 7.14% 1.5¢ celsius resources limited.

Ann: Suspension from Official Quotation, page-191

1. 239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    You lot seriously need to relax and take a chill pill. All your conspiracy theories and crap is wasted keyboard time. Stick to the data:
    The world will need more cobalt and we have a shite load of it in a mining friendly country with good infrastructure. What we also have is a crack management team that under promises and over delivers, and frankly I expect the same today.
    Do i think i will retire on today's SS announcement- hardly. There is till a lot of burnt folks from the 20c raise that have been doubling down to get out in the green around 14 or 15, and they probably will so i hardly see the SP going going north of 15 unless the surprise is an off take agreement signed as well.
    I don't know or have ever spoken to PG but have been happy to hear his always bullish comments on CLA because there is substance behind them and more importantly there is money behind them. Balance that with jimbo rogers crap and it's good reading. If you have played other cobalt stocks like me you will be more than aware of the ramping like EUC.........
    Anyway that's my two-bob worth. I hope to be a happy camper come announcement time and if not remind myself that this end of the market will never do what you think.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $36.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.4¢ $93.43K 6.226M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 3338783 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 1164449 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.