ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Ann: Suspension from Official Quotation, page-134

1. 147 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 160

Hi Chrisatchatch, while your above post is not the correct post, I cannot directly quote the moderated one, but appreciate the offering of perspective.  I try to give people the benefit of the doubt at least once, and other times more if there is a potential for improvement.  If I don't feel someone really wishes to engage or contribute to a positive outcome, then I happy to continue the conversation with those that do.  I have already seen overwhelming feedback from others who are happy to let me know more passively (with thumbs up) that may be encouraged to make their first post after being the silent observers.  Maybe we will start to see names pop up on this forum.  Your assistance is appreciated.

Thank you SP3, I try to employ an approach that will contribute to a positive outcome, by using approaches that have worked in the past, adjusting those that haven't, or applying behaviors of those that I look up to.  I think you try to do similar.

Prosperman, while I did say there are many examples of companies out there who have a strong respected base of shareholders, and that I seek out companies with strong inherent values, I did not indicate anywhere that I feel that ECT has definitively achieved either.  I am certainly hopeful that my suspicions are in fact true that they are trying to be a company that clearly communicates and is transparent.  If you want to hold what you think is a contradictory view to mine, I think that is great and fosters healthy discussion, but only if you actually choose to understand the view in the first place.

A very favorable scenario in my mind is that this company actually is demonstrating the values that I think they are trying to portray, and as per my comment to Chrisatchch in this post I am happy to give them the benefit of the doubt until they show me otherwise, regardless of their past actions or perceived intentions.  Regardless, I believe I will be able develop my own opinion on this very soon (although without all the information at hand cannot provide a definitive timeframe for those itching to ask). 

If the above is achieved, then I think one very distinct opportunity for shareholders is that we are then armed with the ability to help the company in achieving the strong respected base that other companies do have.   If others agree, then I continue the invite to all to discuss how all stakeholders might help in achieving a great image for this company, including shareholders.  

I remain,
    an excited, yet cautious shareholder

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $7 2.454K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 18738002 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12408157 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.