ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Ann: Suspension from Official Quotation, page-83

1. 147 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 160
    Hi Cockatoooo and arion, 

Thank you both for acknowledging my post, as well as everyone else, it is a great welcome to the forum to have the feedback.

Cockatoooo I would prefer not to state the extent of my holding, as I believe all market observers have the potential to contribute positively to any company, regardless of the size of their holding.  While I certainly don't feel any need to be an anonymous contributor, I am no better than anyone else and I hope the strength of any contribution I make will be judged solely on the merit of my posts, rather than any associated biases people might associate with my holding.

Arion, yes I have monitored many stocks on HotCopper over the years, but chosen to be a passive observer on all of them.  I have chosen not to do so for any stock simply because I did not feel I could contribute to any discussion that is already being offered.  I still am not sure after having made my first post, but given the response I have received I am hopeful that perhaps there is an opportunity to get valuable discussion around how all stakeholders in our Project can assist in making our company one whose success is based not only on the strength of the technology behind it (still to be proven) but also on the unity and passion of all parties involved with it. 

Our board is accountable and responsible for the success of their technology, the relationships with our partners and clients, and appropriate communications to the market and its shareholders.  Shareholders, though, always have the ability to demonstrate initiative and assist the company in managing the perceptions to the market, and in many cases can be just as resonsible.  When someone mentions the word integrity, I take notice, and one of our company leaders has done this.  It's not the words of anyone that determines them, but their actions, but I believe the actions as of late are in line with the words and their has been an express intent to demonstrate this integrity by communicating as clearly as they can at every step of the way in the last couple months, regardless of the obstacles raised.

I believe the above, as well as further actions such as ECT presenting at international forums, taking time on public stock platforms, and other activities others have already mentioned, is also a sign that the company is now ready to present itself more visibly to the market.  If so, then I would offer that shareholders have an opportunity to demonstrate some initiative by engaging in discussion on how we can help the company present the best image possible to the market.  Happy to hear discussion around how we might be able to do this, maybe even a topic for a separate thread.

Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $7 2.454K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 18738002 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12408157 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.