AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

Atlas should have been a small part of a diversified portfolio...

1. 558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    Atlas should have been a small part of a diversified portfolio (and by diversified I mean different sectors not 10 speculative resource plays). I always urged being conservative and looking at downside before upside.

However when I suggested that I was belittled and accused of being many things including an enemy of Anzac spirit and in the pay of some dark organisation.

Some people fall for confirmation bias, where after making a decision they only seek similar opinions and ridicule others who disagree. Sadly the market decides not the unreasonably optimistic on hot copper. Majority opinion has proven a recipe for loss on this thread.

Shares have proven to be a generally excellent long term investment. As long as there is portfolio management. To make this one stock put you off investing is disappointing as it shows some were gambling rather than investing but didn't know it.

This thread has taught me something. I have taken a position in another highly speculative play and there are people on that thread just the same as have been on this (only the names change) . Some talk sense , others rubbish (both positive and negative) . I won't be contributing, what's the point, people don't learn and that is how others make money.

Best of luck one and all.
    DYOR .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.