VEC 0.00% 1.2¢ vector resources limited

Ann: Suspension from Official Quotation, page-60

1. 150 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 859

I have a hunch that the announcement may be released before Wednesday, maybe even today if we are lucky. Looking at the announcement the suspension was a last minute question by the asx which is very strict these days to stop any manipulation of stock especially if its a Perth based spec mining company. Expections are of anticipated positive announcement of the near eternal delayed signature from the other African side which was probably riddled with political hurdles as well as greed by those in control as is the normal case with these difficult African countries rife with political manipulation that puts personal gain and money over the interests of the greater population. These are the hidden hurdles that nearly every western company faces when dealing in Africa that would never be made public to the shareholders. Anyway good luck to the long term shareholders as it will be a chance for long term holders to leavoe with a expected trading range of 3.5-4.0, would have be a  bigger gain, however the market in the lower small caps is poor and would hamper it. But for the true believers of vec and the patient, I think there are future short term announcements around the corner such as resource upgrades and a exploration targets of double figures and surprising mind boggling rich hits of samples. With these types of existing rich JORC results and potential huge upgrades it would be a target of a well healed cornerstone investor that would look to cement his place in the huge but risky upswings ahead of this stock as its market cap could March northwards to a 5-6 bagger later in the year towards a .08-.10 price range. But this long term  strategy hold  is ladened with risks and speculation and would be suited to the brave, patient and well cashed up. This is my first post with VEC so please don’t read too much into it as i am only a amateur punter. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VEC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.