BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Ann: Suspension from Official Quotation, page-22

1. 434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 347
    Suspended yes, but the 4C is still due today and hopefully the last 2 quarters of strong sales growth will start to show up.

The delay is more likely to be because of Digical and/or the acquisition, which I am thinking are probably unrelated. I figure the acquisition is more likely to be a bolt-on, but we will see. I always thought the Caribbean was a great place to start with Ohm and Digicel was a logical choice in the region, but if they can't do it then it's time to change or cut and run. That would be a bummer, but in the absence of further information I don't see it as a failure on Buddy's part. Business can be like that, particularly with a new product and a big roll out by a small company. I think both direct and channel selling are clearly the way to go and success with the former will hopefully fuel the latter in due course.

When you drive from the back seat it's just too cheap and easy to jump to conclusions and criticize. Here's hoping we continue to see traction and momentum building.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.