TTM 0.00% 42.5¢ titan minerals limited

Personally I strongly believe there is something big cooking...

1. 5,056 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 189
    Personally I strongly believe there is something big cooking here!! only guessing at this stage though I must stress.. Could be a take over or being taken over. Brand new Vista Gold Plant is ready to rumble and Toreceiilus is ready to be drilled. Gold is flying like there is no tomorrow and Aussie Dollar is struggling. Wouldn't it be nice if TTM was to link with another Gold Giant in Peru or step up a bit in my dreaming and hope for a company from Ecuador. Recently all the big guns are turning to Ecuador in droves. I don't know much about the country but for the likes of the biggest global mining giants to link with Minnows like SolGold which was valued at around a Billion Dollars. I think BHP invested a couple of hundred million or so in SolGold. Ecuador is getting all the attention lately. I say may be some big gun is trying to have TTM for lunch is more like the reality. At what price would be interesting if it was being taken over. Overall my gut feeling is something very big happening here when it comes out of suspension. Let's wait and see what it is. It has been a shocking share price performance in a flying Gold market for TTM. Let's hope what ever it is that puts a rocket under the share price,  so that she can fly to double digits at some point sooner than later. GLTAH fingers crossed!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $79.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.0¢ 44.0¢ 40.0¢ $97.27K 225.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2100 40.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 1500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.