AUZ 0.00% 0.7¢ australian mines limited

Ann: Suspension from Official Quotation, page-52

1. 4,026 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1446
    I have sent emails directly to BB since the fall out from SK but unfortunately he has gone into a negative approach, as I have sent emails before and they had been answered within a day or two when things were going well, in the lastest email I stressed to him in my last paragraph that no matter which way you paint the canvas this does note bode well for anyone and has been handled badly with no professional apptitude applied within the realms of the board for and on behalf of the many thousands of shareholders.

I asked many questions of BB and asked for a response but still waiting not sure how our MD would be happy to answer all an sundry when things were going well an now the she#t has hit the fan that BB will not answer any email strange way to run a professional outfit wouldnt you think.

IMHO the ball has been dropped to many times regardless of the good news BB has made many mistakes hopefully this is the jolt he needs to concentrate on the job at hand in a professional manner and for the best interests of all shareholders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.789M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $4.785K 683.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 10057622 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 3665197 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.