ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 6,892 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2861
    The scary thing...based on the basic math is GLN ONLY needs to come out with results of 400-500 mg/L (I'm not even going to quote a low 300 range anymore, as HM isn't able to produce a number that low IMO.)

If it has a avg. of 450 mg/L...that IMO confirms the whole bloody thing is loaded with brine 15 km by 3-4km...I can't stress how big this is. It's a massive lake of high quality BRINE!

That amount...secures the 1.5M ton JORC. (as a floor!)
    and merits a valuation close to the GXY/POSCO deal and IMO...we open north of $1.

However...If the results are like the last results on drill hole #1 700-800+....
    I honestly don't know where the SP goes.

At that point...you figure all the lithium and battery majors are going to make a move...forget retail or the market...Some major is going to call up JP and sneak a low ball number offer...200M?

At that point...GLN legally needs to inform the market. Good lord!
    The sub 100M MC silliness needs to stop.

The Cherry that HASN'T been talked about much here and will be a massive indicator for the JORC is that CSAMT #4, where GLN is drilling...is OPEN TO DEPTH.

Most of you know this but, those that don't...OPEN TO DEPTH means the Brine could be 500m, 700m...900 meters deep...at 700-800+ ppm...well...

I TRY not to get emiotial in the markets but, I'll will be crying...with tears of joy if we get results past 500m.
    I don't know where the finial JORC will be then...but you START as a floor at...2M ton JORC.

We are looking for...
    -Li levels.
    -and depth (Note: that it will take them a while to get deeper than 400 meters) I say they are probably at 300M by now.
    -others will be looking for other things like flow rates and conductivity etc.

IMO
    DYOR!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.