ECT 25.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Just some perspective here: December 2014: Joint collaboration...

1. 648 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 207
    Just some perspective here: December 2014: Joint collaboration forColdry and Matmor Development was underway following the receipt of severaltonnes of NMDC ore and NLC lignite.

Since then we saw slow progress through development of TEF, MPA,RCA through multiple legal and technical reviews.It is extremely disappointing for me as a shareholder to concludethat ECT have no certainty if or when items are going to be presented at therespective board meetings.

This could be either:
    - incompetence on ECTs part (nohistory in executing);
    - incompetence at a working level at our Indian Partners(at what level are we pitching this);
    - complete disrespect from our Indianpartners for ECT; or
    - the small scale of the project relative to the Indianspartners agenda (prioritisation issue)

I have been vocal in the past on lackof stakeholder management skills. It just doesn't stop with offering ELF discountswhen uncertainty is the greatest....seriously?

As a shareholder none of the above is acceptable and doesn't bodewell for the future unless a complete reset occurs.

Some serious questions needto be asked in regards to the effectiveness of having a India office as itcannot be measured in tangible outcomes (welcome to the corporate world guys!).

At the core I like to believe the deal will be signed and multi-bagger is possible (my model tells me so ) but my godthis would make a excellent MBA case study and cant wait to see a truthfullessons learned.

Until then I will await what rabbit will be pulled out of the hat at April 1.
    Last edited by DoubleDutch: 18/03/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $297 79.57K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
55 17643627 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 14484105 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.