ECT 14.3% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

There is no doubt a certain level of trust and faith has been...

1. 1,205 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 89
    There is no doubt a certain level of trust and faith has been put in by ect as a result of relationship and trust building over the past 5 years. This is the long standing relationship which has given us a level of confidence for ECT india office to be created and more recent growth with employees. Now if that has not worked, it means we have been played by nmdc. Maybe they wanted to cripple the tech due to threat, take us out of the competition, they surely now we have no imcome. I am thankfully for those that supported the elf to show our coy some confidence. I have met our board and seen them in action and they are smart men and very impressive, each in their different way (blackburn, fozard and ashley together as the main 3) and it takes different skills to make the right team, i like the team we ahve settled on. If we need a deal closer, i believe blackburn is it. If it is India that has possibly decieved us due to their corporate power then that is just dishonest well that is %^*$
    all imo dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $2.902K 967.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 17746080 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12856748 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.