ECT 0.00% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Dear Folks !Can we just start talking POSITIVE here? Let Glenn...

1. 147 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Dear Folks !

Can we just start talking POSITIVE here? Let Glenn and team do some serious work during these two weeks.
    As they mentioned again and again, ECT is working with one of a kind project with TWO not just ONE, PSU companies.

Just to give you all a bit of comfort, i recently oversubscribed 30% of ELC loan which is equivalent to 9 MILLION shares (this is not fabricated figure) because I believe project will go ahead with obvious bumps. i.e. i basically paid off ELF loan and converted them into HEADS.

Honestly, since before the conversion, i was also 50/50 with upcoming this morning announcement knowing that news will not be in our favor as much as we would like it to be, as history shown in the past. But i went ahead with conversion and pour all my hard earning money from stress, blood, and sweat. You will ask why. Because i believed and still believe that this project will go ahead somehow although it is the most long awaiting, and frustrating investment ever in my investment life.

Regarding voluntary suspension, it is very pleasing to see the suspension is until 1st April, i.e. 16 days from today. ECT management knows and are confident that they can pull something off during this time frame. And i am all the way with them too. Let us all calm down and let them do their job and wait and see what happens sooner than later.

All the best ... !

DoPoD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.343M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
64 28613814 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 12041217 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.