GLA 5.00% 1.9¢ gladiator resources limited

To successfully go to mining ( Anywhere ) most companies will be...

1. 7,594 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3520
    To successfully go to mining ( Anywhere ) most companies will be listed on the ASX or one of the other exchanges around the World, ASX is good as there is a big retail market, very hard to access the required funds otherwise. Small private companies like (AF) and 1620 Capital are simply the middle men between prospective leases and these companies that are looking for African exposure , they are not miners , nor are they listed companies.

Nothing new or exciting gong on here , leases are offered up to the directors and shareholders of listed companies ( Everyday ) ( Every Company ) they make the choice on whether to run with them , not the middle men.

Terms are worked out and agreed upon , shareholders get to vote for or against , or simply just sell if they don't like the deal.

Without middlemen , id just love to see any ASX listed company ( Any Size ) pull of a good deal anywhere in African , theres always a middleman , that can also go for a very large % of Australian leases !

Anyway , lets hope the January .001 CR Assh#les have, or are about to run out of shares , they completely stuffed momentum Yesterday. I don't see any other shares issued to anyone yet , Id also like to see if the shares to be issued for the acquisition are subject to escrow , that would be a very big plus for me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $27.45K 1.332M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 290514 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 506413 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.1¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 5.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ 367177
Last updated 15.54pm 10/05/2024 ?
GLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.