AVR 4.53% $15.68 anteris technologies ltd

Ann: Suspension from Official Quotation, page-165

1. 1,535 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 303
    I doubt it's deliberate but they way Wayne handles the situation at hand will either confirm or disprove your theroy . If he try's to do a CR from here there will be suspicion from all retail investors that he is working with SB or SIO . Really the only logical way forward I can see is to cut a deal with a major player . Another CR will be disasterous and will play right into the hands of SB and SIO . It might sound silly to some but partnering up on the ADAPT as well as the TAVR to me is logical as it saves AHZ the time and resources of marketing the products . All the majors already have the marketing people on the ground and the recognition needed to promote the products . In return for the rights to market the ADAPT products AHZ will receive a huge cash boost and there will be no need for a CR . I would think if a deal cannot be found the best and fairest way would be to sell the company outright . I am sure the fact the ADAPT products have EU and US approval and still much more potential would see some very substantial offers made to buy it . SB and SIO are in the box seat seeing they own such a large amount of shares but they would at least be forced to match the price of the highest bidder and would not pick up the rest for peanuts in a CR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.68
Change
0.680(4.53%)
Mkt cap ! $331.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$14.90 $15.75 $14.85 $431.9K 28.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200 $15.21

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.95 300 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.