AVR 4.53% $15.68 anteris technologies ltd

Ann: Suspension from Official Quotation, page-166

1. 842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 186
    you keep saying "if there is another cr" that it will be disastrous. Look at history. Look at the number of crs? Disaster struck some time ago and yet the CRs continue. Why do you think it will change now that you are here?

If you have an aversion to history, then look at the asx response where they state they will either sell infusion or knock on SIO or SB door for more money. Or where Wayne had said tavr is still a way off (which coming from him must mean ages) it's never been if, it has always been when.

When appears to be now given there is no infusion sale. Even with a sale, it seems they will still need more money as that will only buy them about a quarter by the valuation in that last paid report.

Hopefully they raise at a decent price. History has also shown the loan path to be a very bad idea and not possible from where ahz are at now.

I'd still like to make some money back on this, so hopefully there is a turnaround I can believe in coming. But I won't believe until I see $$$

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.68
Change
0.680(4.53%)
Mkt cap ! $331.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$14.90 $15.75 $14.85 $431.9K 28.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200 $15.21

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.95 300 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.