AVR 0.34% $11.64 anteris technologies ltd

Personally I think Constellation will float it as soon as...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,536 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 303
    Personally I think Constellation will float it as soon as possible and hope the milestones are not meet giving them the out they need while cleaning up from the float . If it does meet the milestones it's even a bigger winner for them bearing in mind they are paying next to nothing for it . I might be wrong but I personally have a feeling something's coming from the US . Wayne did not go there to talk to and attract retail investors . Maybe there is a TAVR deal in the wind be at a discounted rate with some upfront payment , . Who knows ? For me this is just a big punt but I know for a lot investors out there you have coped huge losses if the SP stays where it is . I am still making a good earn even at 6 c but I am not selling this time like I did before . I am prepared to ride this one and see we're it ends up . Really doing what I am doing here goes completely against my beliefs in investing in biotechs , I like to see 12 mths funding ahead in the bank , waiting till your low on cash is not a good position to do a CR from , As for if the deal with Constellation does or does not go ahead probably makes no difference AHZ will just have to wind that up for the time being . There was never any cash for the TAVR side of things in the deal so I can't see any substantial loss . I agree with you getting rid of it lets them focus on marketing CC and VC (this is hugely important ) and could be the life blood for AHZ . .Hopefully the ADAPT sales can ultimately put the company into a cash flow positive situation so the TAVR valve can move forward . For the moment it's no use worrying about something we have no knowledge or control over .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$11.64
Change
-0.040(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $250.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$11.71 $11.89 $11.64 $367.6K 31.25K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 120 $11.64

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$11.80 432 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.33pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.