AVR 4.08% $12.49 anteris technologies ltd

Ann: Suspension from Official Quotation, page-74

1. 2,414 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 390
    Hi recent, from my understanding, resolution 12 will only come into effect if a second strike occurs; resolution 11 not passed.

That it IS possible (?) to vote No and No, (I shall try to seek clarification on that), IF that is correct, it certainty would be a credible vote to show BOD that RI are HUGELY dissatisfied with the current situation the uncertainty at this time and the past ‘assurances’ that things were on the turnaround .... and rightly so.

If not passing resolution 11 means a BOD spill then I will personally vote Yes to granting the remuneration resolution, ideally I would love to vote No and No.

I am against a BOD spill, would be highly disruptive and NOT beneficial to the well being of this company, no doubt about that.

System suks, no doubt about it, resolution 9 is for WP to receive options at .059 cents (3 mill or so) good for ten years!

UNDER the current system massive dilution in the share register is ‘allowed’ to thrive for no ‘apparent’ gain, so much so that a consolidation was needed and probably again at some time in the future IF and when all the 8 cent options exercised.

Protection for RI is nigh non-existent and the loss of capital a common outcome ..... and all legal and ‘above’ board!, lol.

In a ideal World, you would think that WP would have the nous and good will to appreciate the pain RI have gone thru AND forgo his remunerations Voluntary until this company is on the up and up.

(WP current salary and conditions should be enough to ‘tide him over’ you would think).

From memory, it has been done by BOD members from another company I have shares in, the resolution was withdrawn pre AGM.

2020 will arrive all too quickly, WP tenure will be up then, if he does depart I would not like to see any of the ‘old’ faces take his job, (pre SB), with SIO and SB input hope that a ‘outsider’ is considered, imo.

PS; Constellation Therapeutics:

“Private Company Limited By Shares”.

Date of incorporation: 8th August 2018.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.