AVR 1.29% $18.31 anteris technologies ltd

Ann: Suspension from Official Quotation, page-81

1. 2,368 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 384
    Hi paul, would a NO vote for remuneration alone be enough?

For myself it would be, don’t forget too that at least 3 of the BOD are only recent additions who cannot be held accountable for where WP has taken this company.

2020 is not far away, WP tenure at a end. I did a post on the nature and operation of PE groups a while back, they WILL often replace a CEO if they feel it is in their interests!

Yes it is absolutely galling the amount of money WP receives for no ROI back to RI, further more the fact that WP is/will be ‘rewarded’ 6 cents options DESPITE his failure to advance this company in a timely manner.

I guess this is not a popular point of view, NO BOD spill .....but really reflect on what we ‘wish’ for .....let’s see if we can vote NO on resolution 9 and 11and still retain current BOD AND then review in 2020.

This would be reminiscent of ousting the Ships Captain ‘mid stream’ and ‘hoping’ there is somebody competent and immediately available to then take control!

I won’t comment on this anymore except to hope that it is possible to vote NO and NO.

That aside I wouldn’t mind seeing past vocal supporters of WP make a case in his favour, points in favour of remuneration would be pretty ‘light’ on, imo.

If Admedus read HC maybe they should really consider withdrawing Resolution 9 and 11 in a act of ‘good faith’!.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.31
Change
-0.240(1.29%)
Mkt cap ! $351.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.80 $19.15 $18.20 $159.7K 8.611K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 73 $18.31

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.33 90 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.