A40 0.00% 8.2¢ alita resources limited

@Names little I disagree that any SPP towards paying off the...

1. 1,722 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 408
    @Names little

I disagree that any SPP towards paying off the loan is a solution to the problem.
    Sure, we would save few dollars on interest and run away from someone who can bring us down but the underlying problems here are not Tribeca but costs/sale ratio.

Should lithium be in bigger demand, like in 2017 - different story.

I am for Tribeca to have more control over our spending as CEO, CFO and BOD failed to prove their ability to adjust finances to the market conditions except knowledge what bonuses are required "to keep in line with other mining executives" or creating new"image"name.

Let's say we do CR among retail and other interested parties and have Tribeca going away.
    That will only lead to other 2 options:
    C&M or chasing another lender in few months time if lithium prices stay stagnant or lower.

From my business point of view, (if C&M is ruled out) we should raise enough to get fines developed ASAP as a way of reducing production cost/sales income ratio to survive this downturn and hold the rest to keep away Tribeca's fears.

Reducing strip ratio is another way but that will take lot of time to have huge impact without fines.

The biggest risk to us is to have nobody having a whip over our directors.

Just look at the announcement with placement to GXY. It was supposed to be for upgrades, drilling etc. and just couple months later turned out to be totally opposite and some wasted on appointment of another secretary, name change, bonuses consultants etc.

Calderwood and Turner should be placed where they belong : operating mine and any funds withdraws approved by people who know how to manage finances - Tribeca.

IMO, paying off loan is a short term solution to run away from more long term problem solving and positive outcome.

Like I mentioned in my previous posts. Business operating rules are the same regardless if it is mining, manufacturing, retail etc.

The only difference between privately own and ASX listed companies is fact that ASX directors have access to money printing " options" in forms of CR and dilution of investors wealth while increasing directors wealth via "free to get" bonuses which is not so easy when bank balance of privately own company depends on performance and bank the only finance solution.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A40 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.