A40 0.00% 8.2¢ alita resources limited

Did MC deserved pay increase? With additional offtake, fines...

1. 1,722 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 408
    Did MC deserved pay increase?
    With additional offtake, fines ready as planned, drilling underway and reduction in production costs - I say yes.

The question is how we take this back now.
    Did he ever worked as a second car dealer? His speeches on BH progress sound like he was.

If we decide to go into C&M and sell our stockpile what impact will that have on our JV, as one of the terms is output being sufficient for JV and are we going to get blessing from our lenders. As per another point in JV proposal we need them to agree.

I suspect that it was Tribeca that put signing of JV on hold in June but "mushrooms" don't need to know the full story prior to "casting votes on bonuses".

With production costs reduced only by $2 over 3 months, can we afford to give 10K tons of pod and wait for payment months later? With hydroxide prices going down ATM is it worth bleeding now even in long terms it could be a winner?

Without fines, it will be 2025 before we come close to our piers production costs.

It would be great if our BOD will act to protect investors the same way as Tribeca is looking after consortium of lenders.

I hope some of our large holders will demand reduction of MC & C0 fees and cancelation of 12 month pay upon resignation of top personal as it is a clear now that they knew the "shit" they got into, had fear of "heads rolling down" so decided to provide bonuses for mates without any respect for "need of every dollar".

You are right. Tribeca's covenants does not provide much room to move.
    We live and run the house they are the landlords.

Pity we don't have similar terms with Burwill. No monthly agreed order - reduction in amount of outstanding loan.

No questions about long hours of negotiations going now with number of options, proposals etc. going everywhere while innocent retail investors are waiting for judgement day on their hard earned funds.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A40 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.