A40 0.00% 8.2¢ alita resources limited

Why? Just because is 3 weeks. If we look at all negatives there...

1. 1,722 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 408
    Why? Just because is 3 weeks.
    If we look at all negatives there could be only one reason for concern.

Burwill cancelling their commitment and Tribeca demanding "What next?.

On positive, some serious positive negotiation are taking place. Nice demand on Friday forced A40 to go into TH in case of a leak and to avoid "speeding ticket" from ASX couple days later.

IMO, they knew that whatever is taking place now is not going be solved within 2 days and suspension was very much on cards.

We have 2nd shipment going and general opinion is that it is too early for another load to Burwill.

After several long months of "finalising" maybe we need couple weeks for official we have instead of several "in progress".

Our register is full of "in the game" players who are only interested in their own profit.
    There could be a T/O bid and GXY with Jiangxi been concerned about their future plans need to know what impact will that have on their investment and/or proposed JV in hydroxide.

We have some cash in the bank, payment from two latest shipments and very small debt compare to our peers. It is not like no money no income to force administration.

There is huge stockpile which could be sold at lower prices which is better than go bust.

I don't belive in inside trading but in crystal ball which indicated to someone to get more shares on Friday as no explanation can be found for such interest after weeks of sliding down.

Everything is possible but non holders just know one direction and none can come up with even small possible positive outlook like they would have only half brain working.

I am prepared for going down in mine shaft and/or dress up for flight to the moon.

If we go down, what benefit is for non holders. None other than showing personal character based on happiness with others downfall.

Let's look again into TH announcement and discuss all bad and positive outcome possibilities instead of worthless, baseless -- Looking deadly .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A40 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.