A40 0.00% 8.2¢ alita resources limited

Problem is, plenty of Up Rampers immediately ridicule anyone who...

1. 1,728 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 87
    Problem is, plenty of Up Rampers immediately ridicule anyone who come with realistic warning sign... But yeah. Never Mind.
    Most likely, they are the one who dont hold or are red deep...

There is few options in my opinion for A40, but it is really mind boggling that the BOD let it go this far without doing anything about it...
    It is not possible that they didnt know the situation they are going to be in. If they didn't, then frankly what a amateur mob.

I m not sure why everyone is calling GXY or thinking they will come to the rescue. GXY have problems on their own and i dont think they are in position to offer TO, that be a script or cash. If i was GXY holder, i wouldn't be to happy regarding investment in A40... Especially in this macro economics where a40 is a very high cost producer and clearly not economically viable at this stage and time.

Our Bellowed MC need to find some cash quickly or do some fire sale, otherwise there will be not many options left on the table.
    Care and maintenance, and longer suspension is on the table if those cash issues are not rectified quickly.
    CR is another possibility as i suggested not long ago. But need to act like Now.

Last edited by gcdany: 18/08/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A40 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.