PLS 5.84% $2.90 pilbara minerals limited

Ann: Suspension from Official Quotation, page-52

1. 42,628 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1024
    Under the condition of the Li bearish sector, the odds favor difficulty in Insto raising. A40 was a precedence with GXY protecting their stake by buying over the debt thereby inheriting the company instead of useless paper ownership. I don't think it is as easy as just plan B being some type of SPP because CE of MIN has a big stake in this company. He will have to be convinced to be pumping money with the only benefits going to the BH.

No details from the company but the details I am sure are available from the broker community. Probably this is where he is 'learning' of the decision ahead of time and under the circumstance isn't inside information. I have a passive account with DJ Carmicaels who focuses on junior mining and used to regularly get "opportunities" participating in cap raise etc when in TH. I am the mug when getting the privilege of such contacts. LOL

If however your inference that SPP for holders then it means the urgency of capital injection is not an issue. Too little from the company to see what is going on relying on conjecture. Those who know are not saying.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.90
Change
0.160(5.84%)
Mkt cap ! $8.731B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.83 $2.90 $2.80 $106.1M 37.06M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 325534 $2.89

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.90 158813 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.