GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

Mate, let's get real for a second here. No one wants to see the...

1. 669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    Mate, let's get real for a second here. No one wants to see the losses we are all making. We all want gmv to succeed.

you're entitled to believe that some investors shot themselves in the foot by reporting them to the asx, causing this halt and inflicting reputational damage. You say that people need to accept that's part and parcel of being in penny stocks.

ok... got it, that's your view.

just humor me for a moment.

do you agree that the company has done more than enough reputational damage of their own accord?

do you know that many stocks that keep missing key reporting deadlines? If you do I'm interested to see which ones.

do you think gmv will bounce back regardless of this suspension?

my bet is we are locked in suspension for a while. Not Friday, not Monday. To be honest, it hurts me to say, but I have come to accept that I've lost my dough. Whilst the good doc has invested much more than me, he's also worth millions! And then some. He can buying shares at a discount to what I bought them for...

I saw a comment earlier about a lazy 3% per year on blue chips.... beats an 80% loss on this after 2 years!

let's see how this plays out but at the end of the day whether we agree, agree to disagree, or just ignore... we are all in the same boat, like it or not.

be cool peeps

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.