GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

Ann: Suspension from Official Quotation, page-141

1. 908 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 351
    Exactly my point... what did happen with the Hygea PO? You don't know and either do i but the difference between me and you is you claim it's full of shit and it's dead in the water and I sit here saying all we know is it's deferred. GMV still say it's alive (Fact known to us).

All you and the rest of your mates throwing negative speculation around are doing is damaging your own investment. The questions have been asked, GMV will respond and you all will have your answers and I hope for everyone's sake you guys are all shown to be nothing more than impatient and overly dramatic investors.

If I'm wrong I'll cop it on the chin and admit it but to date every story you guys are spinning are literally stories. We've had one cancelled MOU, a withdrawn NASDAQ, regulatory delays and questionable SH communication. You seem to focus a lot on these things however no one mentions the US becoming more and more profitable, the surprise rise in the UK (quiet significant), Continued funding for the foreseeable future, a functional manufacturing plant, increased revenues and decreased costs etc...

I believe if the SP was still floating around 20c there wouldn't even be a worry but we seem to have bought into a viscous cycle started by a few and everyone's jumped on the bandwagon creating the mother of all negative feedback loops.

Everyone needs to calm down, take a breath and let GMV do their thing. Time will tell all and unfortunately your investment is locked away atm. There's nothing you or anyone can do so direct your attention to something else and enjoy your time. Don't dwell on this, come back in a month. You may even be surprised

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.