GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

Ann: Suspension from Official Quotation, page-89

1. 7,134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    I dont understand why people think the sky is falling down , appart from some delays (which every company on the world markets are guilty of ) and not replying to ASX in time , WHAT bad news has come out ?? , the last revenue reported increased by a large margin , appart from the SP sliding because of service related company being paid by shares and then selling them ,which was always on the cards when there is not a big turnover in shares and holders need to sell the result is the SP goes down ,but a hint of good news coming will see the same affect but up wards just as steep IMO , WHERE is the bad news ?? the CEO owns 53% of the company he stands to lose more than anybody and willing to borrow 10mil to the company ? , Until I read on a official announcement that everything is going pear shaped ,I will still believe this is going to be a winner , it just takes time , some might need to wait longer than others depending when they got in , but imo in the long run the patient will be rewarded

all above my own opinion

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.